** our prices are subject to change without prior notice**
Terms and conditions:
- In these terms “client” or “buyer” shall mean the person whose name and details appear on the order form.
- On custom furniture / construction services or product ordered from our catalogue a deposit of 70% is required before project will begin.
- Standard lead time is 14 too 25 working days from date of payment and my differ on size and or complexity of order. ( 3 too 5 weeks).
- All custom work outside our standard product range is 6 – 8 weeks from date of payment depending on size or complexity of order.
- The Client acknowledges that products ordered in terms of this agreement are “special order goods” as set out in sections 17 and 20 of the Consumer protection act.
- All quotations/invoices are given, and all orders are accepted on these terms. They supersede any other terms appearing on our price list or anywhere, and override and exclude any other terms stipulated or interpreted or referred to by the client whether in the instructions or any negotiations or any course dealings established between us and the client.
- All orders/instructions given by the client shall be deemed to be made subject to these terms.
- All quotations for work by Dewalds Toolbox are valid for a period of 30 days from written quotation.
- Acceptance of work to be carried out is deemed to be when a proof of payment or written confirmation order form is received.
- All our products are handmade and specially made for you according to your instructions as close as possible. Dewalds Toolbox will not be held responsible for clients incorrect measurements, doors / hallways prohibiting access, skew walls preventing perfect fit and or painting. It must be indicated clearly if the product must be painted or varnished. A surcharge will be applicable for repainting / adjustments and any additional adjustments made post delivery a standard call out fee of R 750.00 ex labour and material will be applicable for any adjustments or repairs. We build all products as close as possible to your design, we cannot guarantee that product will look 100% the same.
- Title of goods will only pass to the buyer on receipt in full monies on that order and Dewald’s Toolbox has the right to collect any and all products which has not been paid in full for whatever reason. Client will be responsible for collection costs and storage costs.
- Dewalds Toolbox reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts at 8% over bank minimal rate for the time those monies are outstanding.
- All quotations unless otherwise stated will be ex works and will be delivered at the buyers instructions.
- Fitting will be carried out if quoted and charged separately.
- Delivery fee is excluded unless specifically requested and quoted on.
- Dewalds Toolbox will not be responsible for damages or delays out of our control. We do not deliver in adverse weather conditions.
- Dewalds Toolbox will not be responsible for damages on items ordered during transportation / delivery with Courier services, We do not take responsibility for delays with courier service, all clients are welcome to collect their products if delay in courier services and full refund will be processed on delivery costs if delivery was booked directly with Dewald’s Toolbox.
- Dewalds Toolbox will not repair any product that has damaged caused due to use misuse or any other reason other than what the product is intended for and or damage during transportations with a delivery service.
- Dewalds Toolbox shall be entitled to suspend or cancel work in progress or delivery to the buyer if payment is not made on the due date.
- Orders, once placed by the buyer, cannot be cancelled nor products returned for credit, and full payment will be required . No refunds will be processed unless agreed upon by both parties under special circumstances. Dewalds Toolbox will only refund 35% of deposit paid for material restocking. A refund will be within 28 days from date of agreed cancelation. It’s the clients responsibility to provide Dewalds Toolbox with a bank confirmed bank details for refund payment. No refunds on custom work! Products which are made to order are made especially for you and are therefore final sales. We cannot accept returns, cancellations or exchanges on custom orders unless there is a manufacturer flaw. Delivery fees are non refundable.
- Rejected items will be inspected by our production manager and a full assessment done for a valid reason for rejection and full report will be sent to client.
- Dewalds Toolbox guarantees all goods for 3 years from the date of completion on workmanship provided the product has been taken care of in the proper manner and not been exposed to water and used for the intended purpose and not maliciously damaged.
- All goods must be inspected by the buyer upon delivery and collection and any defects must be reported immediately if the product is accepted then the client confirms all products is in perfect condition with no faults, in the event the client is not present the designated person
- All items must be paid in full prior to collection or delivery
Registration Number: 2020 / 483999 / 07, all orders and POP to be sent to email@example.com